耀世娱乐

热线电话:
耀世娱乐
热门搜索:
你的位置: 耀世娱乐 > 新闻动态 >

肥伦今夜秀- 电影皇后朱莉安·摩尔 Julianne Moore

新闻动态 点击次数:162 发布日期:2025-10-10 23:31

-You look gorgeous.

- 你看起来美极了。

We love it every time you come by.

每次你来,我们都满心欢喜。

Thank you so much for coming back.

非常感谢您的再次光临。

-Thanks for having me.

感谢邀请我。

-Oh, please.

- 哦,拜托。

We love you.

我们爱你。

Congrats on "Sirens," by the way.

顺便恭喜你出演《喧嚣女子》。

Oh, my gosh!

天哪!

-Oh, my goodness.

- 哦,天哪。

-Number one... [ Cheers and applause ] Number one on Netflix in like 40-something countries.

- 第一名...[ 欢呼与掌声 ] 在四十多个国家成为Netflix榜首。

That's amazing!

这太神奇了!

-It's pretty crazy.

真是太疯狂了。

Everybody has seen it.

大家都见过。

Even the woman in my, like, beverage-buying store, where I get my mini Diet Pepsis, she loved it.

就连我在买迷你健怡百事可乐的那家饮品店里遇到的那位女士,她也特别喜欢这部剧。

She was like, "That's not like you at all." -Wow!

她当时说:“这完全不像你的风格。”——哇!

See?

看?

Yeah.

是的。

See?

看?

Your good acting.

你出色的演技。

-That's right.

- 是的-是的

-I love it.

- 我太喜欢了。

-I think that's fun when I see people that I just know in my normal life or somebody.

我觉得在日常生活中看到我认识的人或某个人时,那种感觉很有趣。

They go, "Hey, I saw your thing.

他们说:“嘿,我看了你的作品。”

I loved that." It makes me happy.

“我非常喜欢。”这让我很开心。

-I know.

-我知道。

It makes me really happy, too.

这让我也非常开心。

-Yeah.

-是的。

Fans love it so much.

粉丝们非常喜欢它。

They want it to come back for Season 2.

他们希望该剧能回归第二季。

-It's crazy.

- 太疯狂了

Yeah.

是的。

[ Cheers and applause ] -Could there be a Season 2?

[欢呼与掌声] - 会有第二季吗?

-It's not up to me.

这事儿不由我决定。

It's up to our writer, Molly Smith Metzler.

这要归功于我们的编剧莫莉·史密斯·梅茨勒。

And she -- But the last time you saw me, I was on a ferry leaving town, so I don't know how I'd get back.

上次你见我时,我正乘渡轮离城, 所以我不清楚自己是怎么回来的。

-Yeah.

-是的。

I saw you posted something with one of your co-stars here, and -- Here's you and a falcon.

我看到你在这儿发布了一张和一位合作演员的合照——是你和一只猎鹰的合影。

-Look at that guy.

-看那家伙。

-He's a teenage falcon.

他是一只年幼的猎鹰。

I know.

我知道

He's a teenage falcon.

他是一只年少的猎鹰。

And he was very nervous.

他当时非常紧张。

He didn't want to eat his piece of raw chicken.

他不想吃那块生鸡肉。

I tried really hard.

我真的很努力了。

-Yeah.

-是的。

But he liked you.

但他喜欢你。

-He did like me.

他确实喜欢我。

And in the middle of a scene that I had, because I'd been kind of touching him and talking to him, I had my hand out and I was talking to Milly in a scene, and he just jumped on my hand, and I was like, "That better be in the show." -Yeah.

在我拍摄的一个场景中,因为我一直在轻轻触碰他并和他交谈,当时我伸出手, 正在和米莉对戏,突然他就跳到了我的手上。我当时心想:“这可一定得出现在剧里啊。 ” ——对啊。

Yeah, right?

是的,对吧?

Because he bonded with you.

因为他与你产生了情感联系。

-Yeah.

-是的。

It was really nice.

真是太棒了。

-I was in Vegas once, and I saw a guy with a falcon.

我曾在拉斯维加斯,目睹一人携鹰同行。

He had, like, a glove, and a falcon would land.

他戴着手套,一只猎鹰会落在他手上。

And I just thought he was an interesting guy, you know?

我觉得他是个有趣的家伙,你知道吗?

-Right.

-右。

-It's Las Vegas.

这是拉斯维加斯。

-If that's what they do... -I just thought he was walking around Las Vegas with a falcon, and that's -- No, but he was hired by the hotel.

- 如果那就是他们的工作...- 我还以为他只是在拉斯维加斯带着一只猎鹰四处走动,然后就——不, 但他其实是被酒店雇来的。

-Oh, because -- That's right, because they keep the seagulls away.

哦,因为——没错,它们能赶走海鸥。

-Yeah, they scare pigeons away or something.

- 没错,它们是用来吓跑鸽子之类的。

-They have these big, big talons.

它们有着巨大的爪子。

In the first episode of the show, I have a falcon that I'm supposed to be releasing into the wild.

在剧集的首集中,我需要将一只猎鹰放归自然。

It was a female.

那是一只雌性。

And, you know, they're trained falcons.

而且,这些是经过训练的猎鹰。

And they don't want to work, you know?

他们可不想干活,你知道的吧?

-No.

-不。

They're done.

他们完了

-They don't want to work.

-他们不想干活。

They don't want to work.

他们不想工作。

So I kept going like this.

所以我一直这样坚持下去。

And she'd go up and she'd come back.

她会飞上去,然后又飞回来。

I go up, and she'd come back.

我上去,她就会回来。

And they have these big -- these big talons, right?

它们有着巨大的爪子,对吧?

And I'm, like, in this dress.

而我,穿着这条裙子。

It's all, like, goddessy.

这一切都充满了女神般的气质。

I have bare shoulders.

我露着肩膀。

She goes up and she lands on my shoulder.

它飞起来,然后落在了我的肩膀上。

-And you start bleeding and you start crying.

你会开始流血,开始哭泣。

-Everybody goes like... [ Gasps ] But she just, like, sat there with her big old talons, like, didn't dig in.

每个人都吓得倒吸一口凉气,可她却泰然自若地坐在那儿, 任由那双巨大的爪子搭在身上, 毫不退缩。

-Oh, come on!

- 哦,拜托!

Shout-out to the falcon, who watches the show.

向那位观看节目的猎鹰致敬。

-I know.

-我知道。

-The falcon watches "The Tonight Show" every night, so it's perfect.

猎鹰每晚都看《今夜秀》,所以它再合适不过了。

You know, we've had some actors -- they're your co-stars of these projects -- on the show.

你知道,我们邀请过一些演员——他们是你这些项目的搭档——来节目做客。

Sydney Sweeney was recently here.

悉尼·斯威尼最近来过这里。

-She's wonderful.

-她很棒。

Yeah.

是的。

-She said how much she loves you.

她说她非常爱你。

And they all geek out working with you and your whole career.

他们都为能与你合作以及你整个职业生涯感到兴奋不已。

-Aww!

——哎呀!

They're all great.

他们都很棒。

Milly Alcock and Meghann Fahy and Sydney Sweeney, just really, really wonderful actresses.

米莉·阿尔科克、梅甘·法希和西德尼·斯威尼,都是极其出色的女演员。

-They love you, but they're, like, so -- I was like, "That's so cool," because I go, "Julianne Moore, I've known you for a long time." -Yeah, but she's not, like -- Yeah.

- 他们喜欢你, 但他们,就像,非常——我当时想,“那真是太酷了, ” 因为我心里在说, “朱莉安·摩尔,我认识你很久了。 ” - 是的,但她不像——对, 没错。

-No, you are.

-不,是你。

But, I mean, I was like, "She's the nicest person.

我的意思是,我当时就觉得,“她人真是太好了。”

Honestly, you meeting her," I just love that they were all in awe.

老实说,你见到她时,"我特别喜欢他们全都对她肃然起敬的样子。

And I was like, "Is there people that you were in awe of or freaked out the first time meeting?" -Oh, sure.

我当时就想, “有没有那种你第一次见面就特别敬畏或者紧张的人?” ——哦,当然有。

Meryl.

梅丽尔。

You know, that was always -- that's, like -- She's, like, you know, bow down, right?

你知道,那总是——就像是——她,就像是,你知道,要俯首称臣,对吧?

And then -- Yeah.

然后——是的。

And then, once, I was doing a play.

有一次,我在演一出戏。

This was crazy, actually.

这实际上太疯狂了。

This was really crazy.

这真是太疯狂了。

I was doing a play on Broadway, and everybody -- It was opening night, and all these people would come in, and for some reason, my dressing-room door had closed.

当时我正在百老汇演出一部话剧, 首演之夜,各方人士纷纷到场,不知为何, 我的化妆间门却关上了。

And so I kind of -- It was a knock.

于是我有点——这像是一记敲门声。

And I went over there to open it, and I came face-to-face with David Bowie.

我走过去开门,结果迎面碰上了大卫·鲍伊。

-Cool!

-凉!

-I know.

-我知道。

And he said, "Hello." -Yeah, as one would.

他说:“你好。”——是的,就像平常那样。

-And then I didn't -- I don't remember what happened.

然后我并没有——我不记得发生了什么。

-Oh, my God.

- 天哪。

That was all he did.

他只做了这些。

-I was like, "Ahh!" -Wow.

-我当时就“啊”地叫出来了! -哇哦。

You handled the falcon.

你驾驭了那只猎鹰。

You can't handle David Bowie?

你受不了大卫·鲍伊吗?

-I know, I know.

我明白,我明白。

"Hello," and that was it.

“你好。”仅此而已。

You blacked out.

你昏过去了。

-"Hello." Yeah.

- 你好“是的。

-How cool.

-多酷。

Let's talk about your film, "Echo Valley." This is a thriller.

我们来聊聊你的电影《回声谷》吧,这是一部惊悚片。

You really don't know where it's going to go.

你真的不知道它会走向何方。

Lots of twists and turns.

情节跌宕起伏。

You were telling me backstage, you didn't realize it was an action movie.

你在后台告诉我,你没意识到这是一部动作片。

-You know, I don't always read the stage directions.

你知道,我并不总是看舞台指示。

-You are unbelievable.

你真是不可思议。

You're so funny.

你真逗。

-I get very caught up in the dialogue, you know?

我很容易被对话所吸引,你知道吗?

You know, I want to know, "What do they say?

你知道吗,我想知道,“他们怎么说?”

Oh, she says that.

哦,她是这么说的。

Oh, he says this.

哦,他是这么说的。

Oh, she says this." And I read that kind of stuff, and then it's like, "And then the lake, " la-la-la-la.

“哦,她是这么说的。 ” 我读到这类内容时,脑海中便浮现出, “接着是湖畔,啦啦啦啦” 的场景。

"And then the horses," la-la-la-la.

“还有那些马儿,”啦啦啦啦。

"And then the barn's on fire," la-la-la-la.

“然后谷仓着火了,”啦-啦-啦-啦。

-But I don't really think -- I don't think about it much.

不过,我并不太去想——我很少去想这事。

And so then, as we were doing it, I was like, "Wow, I'm tired.

于是,在拍摄过程中,我忍不住感叹:“哇,真是累人啊。”

These horses." -"These horses." Yeah.

“这些马。”——“这些马。” 是的。

-Horses.

-马。

This running, this car stunt.

这场追逐戏,这场汽车特技。

And then I'm like, "And this lake." There's, like, all of this swimming.

然后我心想:“还有这片湖。”这里有很多游泳的场景。

The director said -- I said to him, "What are we going to do about that underwater stuff?" And he said, "We're going to go underwater." But I just didn't want to think about it, you know?

导演说——我问他:“那些水下的戏份我们怎么办?” 他回答:“我们就下水拍。 ” 但我就是不想去想这事,你懂的吧?

-Do you know anything about diving or -- -I'm not a good -- I didn't learn how to swim until I was 26.

- 你对潜水了解吗? - 我不太擅长...我26岁才学会游泳。

-Is that right?

- 是吗?

-I know!

- 我知道!

It's really weird.

这真的很奇怪。

And, so, I -- I'm kind of -- I can swim now.

于是,我——我现在总算会游泳了。

I can really swim.

我真的会游泳。

But diving I never got to, because it's really hard to put your head down.

但我从未尝试过潜水,因为真的很难把头埋进水里。

All the water goes up your nose.

所有的水都会涌进你的鼻子里。

So I just said, "Nope." -Yeah, no.

所以我直接说:“不行。”——对,不行。

-No, no, no.

不,不,不。

-But you did do stuff.

不过你确实做了些事。

You actually did dive.

你真的跳水了。

-Well, so that's what happened.

- 事情就是这样。

It's like we had to -- When I was doing it on the surface of the lake, I was okay, because you can't see that I'm not putting my head all the way down, with the water going up my nose.

就像我们不得不——当我在湖面上进行这项练习时,我还能应付, 因为你看不到我没有完全把头沉下去,水正往我鼻子里灌。

But then we were in the tank.

但随后我们进入了水箱。

We were in a tank in London, actually, this big, big tank.

我们当时在伦敦的一个大水箱里,实际上,那是个超大号的水箱。

-So, it's the tank simulating the lake.

所以,这是模拟湖泊的水箱。

-And we do all the underwater stuff.

我们还亲自完成了所有水下戏份。

-And all the cameras are there, yep.

所有的摄像机都在那儿,没错。

-That's right.

- 是的-是的

So, they were like, "You have to duck-dive and just go down past the camera." I'm like, "Well, first of all, I can't duck-dive.

于是,他们说:“你得做鸭式下潜, 直接从摄像机下方潜过去。” 我心想:“首先, 我可不会鸭式下潜啊。 ”

And second of all, I can't even see the camera." I can't see it because I don't have goggles on.

其次,我连摄像机都看不见。" 看不见是因为我没戴护目镜。

I can't see anything.

我什么都看不见。

Can you see anything underwater?

你能看到水下有什么吗?

-I don't see anything.

我什么也没看见。

-Who can see anything underwater?

谁能在水下看清东西呢?

-I don't open my eyes until I start the show, and then, when the credits roll, I close my eyes.

直到节目开始,我才睁开眼睛,而当片尾字幕滚动时,我又闭上双眼。

-That's right.

- 是的-是的

-Somebody get me to my house.

- 谁来送我回家。

-That's right.

- 是的-是的

-Yeah, that's what I do.

- 是的,我就是干这个的。

No, underwater, I can't see anything.

不行,在水下我什么也看不见。

-No.

-不。

And they kept trying to teach me how to duck-dive.

他们一直试图教我如何进行鸭式下潜。

Like, I would do it, and they'd be like, "No, no, no, no." Just pull your knees up and go down.

比如,我本想照做,但他们却说:“不不不,别这样。只要把膝盖收起来,往下跳就行。”

And I'd do it again, and they go, "No.

我会再做一次,而他们会说:“不行。”

Well, just, like, do this and just pull it up and go straight down." And they kept again and again.

“就这样,拉住它,然后直接往下跳。”他们一遍又一遍地重复着。

And, finally I said, "Listen, you can tell me a million times.

最后,我终于说:“听着,你就算告诉我一百万遍。

I'm still not going to be able to do this." And they were like -- Well, they were like, "Just try it, just try it.

“我还是做不到” 。而他们则说——他们说:“试试看, 就试试看嘛。 ”

You just have to do it once." -That's all you need.

“只需一次,便已足够。”

-And here we go.

我们开始吧。

-You nailed it.

你说得太对了。

You brought a video of you successfully doing a duck dive.

你带来了一段成功完成鸭式入水的视频。

-I did a duck dive.

我做了一个鸭式入水。

Watch, watch.

看,看。

-Look at that.

- 看那个。

-There we go.

这就对了。

-Yeah!

-是的!

[ Cheers and applause ] That is how you do it.

[欢呼与掌声] 这就是如何做到的典范。

That's gorgeous.

这太美妙了。

-You nailed it.

你说得太对了。

-I still couldn't see anything.

我还是什么都看不见。

I couldn't see anything.

我什么都看不见。

-Yeah.

-是的。

And were you so happy when you got that take?

你当时对那次拍摄结果感到非常满意吗?

-I was so happy.

我非常开心。

We all started to applaud when I came out, and they were like -- Yeah, anyway... So, that's the one time we have evidence.

当我出场时, 大家都开始鼓掌, 而他们则像是——好吧, 无论如何……所以,那是我们唯一一次有证据的场合。

-Yeah, you did it.

- 是的,你做到了。

You nailed it.

你说对了。

But tell me about this movie.

不过,给我讲讲这部电影吧。

Tell everyone what "Echo Valley" is about.

给大家讲讲《回声谷》是关于什么的吧。

-This one's about an hour-44.

这段内容大约持续44分钟。

-No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

不,不,不,不,不,不,不。

It's an hour, 44 minutes, I know, but what is the premise?

这部电影时长1小时44分钟,我知道,但它的剧情是什么?

Thank you.

谢谢

Yeah, exactly.

是的,没错。

Yeah, that's how you do it.

是的,就这么做。

That's how you do it.

这才是干得漂亮。

-Yeah, yeah.

- 是的,是的。

-What is the premise, though?

那么,这部剧的前提是什么呢?

Is a daughter shows up to her mom's doorstep.

女儿突然出现在母亲的门前。

-So, you start this movie.

- 于是,电影就这样开拍了。

My character is bereft.

我的角色陷入了深深的悲痛。

She's lost her partner.

她失去了她的伴侣。

She's grief-stricken.

她悲痛欲绝。

-Yes.

- 是的-是的

-Grief-stricken.

-悲痛欲绝。

There are laughs out there about the grief.

外界对这种悲伤报以笑声。

Yeah.

是的。

Anyway... -No, you're being serious now.

无论如何... -不,你现在可是认真的。

-Yeah, I'm being serious now.

- 是的,我现在是认真的。

This grief-stricken -- She has to take care of this farm all by herself.

这位悲痛欲绝的女子——她不得不独自一人照料整个农场。

Real economic pressure.

实际经济压力。

Her daughter is an addict.

她的女儿是个瘾君子。

That's really sad and horrible.

这真是令人悲伤又可怕。

And then there's a knock on a rainy night, like... -Mm-hmm.

然后在一个雨夜,有人敲门,就像... -嗯哼。

Open the door.

开门。

-I open the door, and there's my daughter.

我打开门,女儿就站在那儿。

-Cool.

- 酷。

-Yeah, but she's covered in blood.

- 是啊,但她浑身是血。

-Hello!

- 你好!

Alright, here we go.

好的,我们开始吧。

And not her blood.

并非她的血迹。

-And it's not her blood.

那不是她的血。

-Oh!

- 哦!

You see what I'm saying?

你明白我的意思吗?

It's so good.

太棒了。

-That's right.

- 是的-是的

-It's so good.

太棒了。

You are so good.

你太棒了。

Sydney's so good.

悉尼太棒了。

-Yeah, thank you so much.

- 非常感谢。

-I want to show everyone a clip.

我想给大家展示一段视频。

Here's Julianne Moore in "Echo Valley." Take a look.

这里是朱丽安·摩尔在《回音谷》中的精彩表现,一起来看看吧。

[ Thunder crashes, rain falling ] -[ Breathing deeply ] -What are you doing here?

[雷声轰鸣,雨点落下] -[深呼吸] -你在这里做什么?

-I-I need -- I need help.

我需要帮助。

-Okay.

-好。

Okay.

好。

Okay, let's get this off.

好的,我们开始吧。

Are you bleeding?

你流血了吗?

-I'm -- I'm sorry, Mom.

- 对不起,妈妈。

It's Ryan's.

这是瑞安的。

-Whoo!

- 喔!

Julianne Moore, everybody!

大家欢迎朱丽安·摩尔!

"Echo Valley" streams tomorrow on Apple TV+.

《回声谷》将于明日在Apple TV+上线。

And "Sirens" is streaming now on Netflix.

《喧嚣女子》现已在Netflix上线播出。

Thank you so much for coming on.

非常感谢您能来。

We love you so much.

我们非常爱你。

More "Tonight Show" after the break.

广告之后,更多精彩《今夜秀》。

Stick around, everybody!

大家别走开!

新闻动态